For the best-tasting Sinigang na Baboy recipe:
1. Begin by washing pork spareribs in cold running water. Then, submerge in a medium pot with a liter of water. Bring to a boil without covering the pot to allow the scum to float. Scums are impurities found in meat, so you have to be meticulous in removing it with a slotted spoon or spatula.
2. After the broth clears up, it’s time toss in your onions and tomatoes. Then, cover your pot to fully cook your meat. Use a fork to pierce the meat so you can tell if it’s already set and tender.
3. Then, add the sitaw, kangkong stalks and talong into the pot and cook until these turn dark green. This should take just about a minute.
4. Add in your siling sigang, kangkong leaves and the Knorr Sinigang sa Sampaloc Mix. Stir and simmer. It should be done in about minute.
5. All done! Transfer your Sinigang to a serving bowl. This is a happy treat that warms, soothes and satisfies everyone in the family! If you deliberately prepared an extra sour Sinigang, make sure you have enough rice to go with that extra asim kilig taste. Enjoy!
Iodized Salt, Food Acid (Citric), Falvor Enhancer (MSG), Tamarind, Wheat Flour, Thickener (Xanthan), Sugar, Taro, Tomato, Onion, Natural Flavor, Shrimp, Palm Oil, Spices, Color (Caramel).
Contains: Milk, Crustaceans, Cereal Containing Gluten